Toolkits, Videos & Business Plan
"Enterprising Non profits is a hands-on toolbox shows nonprofits how to adopt
entrepreneurial behaviors and techniques. The most comprehensive work of its kind
and an indispensable resource for nonprofit organizations everywhere, Enterprising
Nonprofits helpsnonprofits embrace the methods of social enterprise–the adoption
of entrepreneurial behaviors and techniques by nonprofit, community-oriented
organizations. This accessible, hands-on toolbox for all levels of employees
working in all kinds of socially oriented organizations features some of the best
and the brightest thinkers and practitioners in the field, including: Rob Johnston,
Peter F. Drucker Foundation forNonprofit Management; Bruce Hopkins, Polsinelli,
White, Vardeman & Shalton;and Tom McLaughlin, BDO Seidman."
The Social Enterprise Edition of Business Plan Pro was developed by Palo Alto Software in partnership with the Social Enterprise Alliance specifically for nonprofit organizations as an easy-to-use blueprint for planning a successful earned income venture, or social enterprise.
- Wizard task instructions tailored to earned income ventures
- Includes market analysis, strategy and implementation descriptions
- Produce an earned income sales forecast, personnel plan and financial statements
- Specific drop down examples for social enterprises
- Calculate your Social Return on Investment (SROI)
- New resources for developing and financing earned income strategies
- And more...
Bring the power of professional business planning to your next earned income venture. Purchase Business Plan Pro® Social Enterprise Edition today.
click here to: download or for more information
Videos on Social Enterprise
Social Enterprise Communities
Social Enterprise Mapping
Should I continue to be a Social Enterprise?
More resources on Social Enterprises